i have this friend, his name’s jamal, and when we were younger, he was obsessed with pokemon, and pretended he was a pokemon trainer. one time we saw this stray cat, and he pretended it was a pokemon, and tried to catch it, and somehow he actually managed to get a hold of it. his family’s had it ever since
now we call him “got a cat” jamal
Thus the muses spake:
"JK you dealt kinda shittily with Dumbledore and other diversity aspects, so we’re gonna go ahead and fix this ourselves"
In other news A+ headcanons from the HP fandom.
Saying Hello to the Dragon.
That is a fucking forest spirit and nobody will make me believe otherwise.
Full image here
more benefits to being a cat
- loved at any weight
- its not weird if you’re awake in the middle of the night
- people believe you when you say the gender of a cat no matter what it looks like
- no one judges you for not showering or leaving the house
- you can just leave in the middle of an interaction
- no deadlines or bills
- not expected to wear clothing
- not cold if naked
- if you do wear clothing you will be considered 500% cute no matter what
- cute whiskers
- super flexible
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS
I ACTUALLY need to make some of these during the summer if I manage to find an icetray like that, thanks for reminding me
*Looks over at my rounded icecube tray* *GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN*
when u accidently type me instead of my
accidentally typing “yeha” instead of “yeah”
accidentally typing olay instead of okay
I’ve got your Sexual Sunday right here, bitches.
i just heard a bouncing noise and then that was followed by my dad saying
"oh no my potato"